HaCkeD by SA3D HaCk3D
KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here
FUCK ISIS !
Barley grass refers to the young soft green shoots which crop up on the Barley plant. It is amongst the earliest grown sweet grass in the world and traces its history even before 5000 BC.
Barley is a multi-nutrient rich super food loaded with vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B6, folate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (alpha- tocopherol) and vitamin K (phylloquinone). It contains an abundance of electrolytes such as magnesium, phosphorous and potassium along with other essential minerals such as zinc, iron and calcium. Barley grass is also a rich provider of powerful antioxidants and essential amino acids and beneficial enzymes. Barley grass supplies the valuable fiber to the body and does not offer any harmful cholesterol.
Barley grass can be consumed as a juice extracted from the cereal grass sprouts or in the form of green powder by spray drying the barley grass. It brings relief in a range of health conditions discussed as under:
Antioxidant power: Barley grass has an impressive antioxidant wealth. Along with vitamin E and beta carotene, barley grass is the most potent supplier of healthy and critical enzyme super oxide dismutase which helps neutralize the effects of oxygen free radicals which are produced during energy metabolism.
Ulcerative colitis: Barley grass is valuable in treating ulcerative colitis attributing to its stimulating effect on the gut friendly bacteria. It helps in alleviating the inflammation and other associated symptoms implicated in ulcerative colitis by reducing the provocative chemicals in the bowel. Barley grass also assists in balancing the fluidity in the bowel and helps eliminate accumulated toxins from the body.
Detoxification: Barley grass is a wonderful natural detoxifier. The cleansing ability of barley grass is even effective in eliminating the accumulated harmful heavy metals including lead which may cause behavior and learning disorders particularly in kids. The major contributors behind the act of detoxification are trace elements zinc, selenium and copper. Furthermore, abundance of chlorophyll and beta carotene in barley grass stimulates the eradication of waste materials such as mucus and crystallized acids. It also supports the metabolic processes and aids in strengthening and detoxification of liver.
Immune system: Barley grass supports in boosting the immune defense mechanism of the body. Regular consumption of barley grass provides the required nutrition which is necessary for balancing the optimal production of immune cells in the body. Effective and strong immune defense vigilantly fights infections and prevents the development of fatal diseases.
Cancer: Barley grass is effective against cancer owing to the power of superoxide dismutase enzyme. It has preventive as well as curing reaction against the cancer cells which also attributes to the presence of other remedial components such as peroxidase protein and catalase enzyme. Catalase enzymes present in barley grass has the ability to decompose and neutralize the effects of toxic hydrogen peroxide which is produced during respiration and help suppress the proliferation of cancer cells.
Protection from radiation and cellular damage: Another beneficial effect of barley grass is its protective act against the cell destructing effects of UV radiations. It helps prevent as well as extends therapeutic relief on the existing damaged cell owing to the presence of superoxide dismutase enzymes. Regular consumption of barley grass juice aids in reducing the radiation stress in the people who are more prone to such exposure such as population in urban and large cites.
Fights addiction: Barley grass is also an effectual remedy for fighting various kinds of addictions. The presence of glutamic acid in barley grass inhibits the craving for harmful materials such as alcohol, coffee, nicotine, drugs and even sugary sweets.
Acid-alkali balance: Barley grass beneficially contributes in establishing the acid alkali balance of the body attributing to its super alkaline nature. It is natural alkaline source which helps in reducing the excess acidity in the body which may cause acidosis damage. Imbalance of acid-alkali in the body may lead to problems like sleep disorders, cardiac pains, fatigue, constipation and fragile fingernails.
Rejuvenating effects: Barley grass is a natural way to stimulate the regeneration of cells without any side effects. Vital components such as chlorophyll, vitamin B, iron and phycocyanin, a blue pigment in barley grass inspires the bone marrow and supports in the creation of white and red blood cells. This renewing effect of barley grass also helps prevent the signs of aging by rejuvenating the aging cells and helps maintain healthy and youthful skin. The useful enzymes present in barley grass improve the quality of blood, regulates digestion and works as a rejuvenator tonic for the entire body.
Every cup of Teeccino is brimming with nutritious health benefits that are naturally released during brewing from Teeccino’s herbs, grains, fruits and nuts. These nutrients are quickly absorbable from brewed Teeccino because the nutrients are suspended in liquid so digestion isn’t needed to remove them from fiber.
In many ways, Teeccino rebalances the negative effects of coffee. For instance, Teeccino is excellent for people with digestive health conditions because it is non-acidic and contains the prebiotic, inulin. Inulin is a soluble fiber from chicory root that supports a healthy population of beneficial digestive flora, so necessary for good digestive health.
Coffee, on the other hand, is highly acidic and along with its caffeine content, coffee can over-stimulate the digestive tract aggravating health problems for people with gastrointestinal conditions like acid reflux and IBS.
Another example is heart health. Teeccino provides two heart-healthy nutrients, potassium, an electrolyte mineral, and soluble fiber. Potassium helps prevent strokes and high blood pressure. Soluble fiber lowers total cholesterol. Drinking several cups of Teeccino daily provides nutrients that support good cardiovascular health.
Caffeine, however, is a central nervous stimulant that makes the heart beat faster and can increase blood pressure. Coffee drinking has been shown to increase blood pressure in sensitive individuals. Caffeine’s effect on heart beats can stress the heart in people who have heart conditions. Decaf coffee has been shown to raise cholesterol and produce the “jitters” even though it has less caffeine than regular coffee.
Like any drug, caffeine withdrawal can cause many undesirable symptoms such as headaches, irritability, and nausea. Slowly weaning oneself off coffee by mixing Teeccino into your morning brew, and increasing the ratio of Teeccino to coffee for 3 weeks, has proven a successful plan to quit coffee, while still enjoying the taste of coffee, with little or no withdrawal symptoms!
Energy is the reason why many people drink coffee. With Teeccino, people experience an energy boost that comes from nutrients, not stimulants like caffeine. A cup of Teeccino keeps energy steady and balanced, but won’t provide that spike and subsequent crash that you can experience from too much coffee. Although many people drink coffee to get “energy”, they are really putting themselves in a state called “flight or fight syndrome”, which is a stress response that triggers alertness along with a host of stress reactions throughout the body. Getting off of the caffeine roller coaster ride of sudden highs followed by lows in energy is one of the benefits of drinking Teeccino!
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp real salt
- 1/2 cup room temp coconut butter (you can use regular butter or vegan butter if you don't like coconut)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium sized bowl, add the dry ingredients. Gently mix with a fork.
- In a mixer, add the coconut butter and maple syrup. Cream together for 1 minute.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix only until combined.
- Add the sprinkles now if you choose to use them.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. Make sure to space them at least an inch and a half apart because the cookies will spread.
- Use your palm to flatten each cookie.
- Once all the cookies are on the baking sheet, place it into the fridge for 20 minutes to chill.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake cookies for 10-13 minutes.
- Let completely cool before removing from the baking sheet. About 25 minutes or so. If you handle the cookies too early, they will fall apart.
These cookies should keep in the fridge for at least a couple weeks. They can also be frozen. Enjoy!
Visit Grain Free Sugar Cookies for the original recipe.
What You Need
1 cup raw almonds, preferably organic
2 cups water, plus more for soaking
Sweeteners like honey, sugar, agave syrup, or maple syrup, to taste, optional
Blender or food processor
Fine-mesh nut bag or cheese cloth
- Soak the almonds overnight or up to 2 days. Place the almonds in a bowl and cover with about an inch of water. They will plump as they absorb water. Let stand on the counter, covered with a cloth, overnight, or refrigerate for up to 2 days. The longer the almonds soak, the creamier the almond milk.
- Drain and rinse the almonds. Drain the almonds from their soaking water and rinse them thoroughly under cool running water. At this point, the almonds should feel a little squishy if you pinch them. (It's best to discard the soaking water because it contains phytic acid, which inhibits the body's ability to absorb nutrients.)
- Combine the almonds and water in a blender. Place the almonds in the blender and cover with 2 cups of water.
- Blend at the highest speed for 2 minutes. Pulse the blender a few times to break up the almonds, then blend continuously for two minutes. The almonds should be broken down into a very fine meal and the water should be white and opaque. (If using a food processor, process for 4 minutes total, pausing to scrape down the sides halfway through.)
- Strain the almonds. Line the strainer with either the opened nut bag or cheese cloth, and place over a measuring cup. Pour the almond mixture into the strainer.
- Press all the almond milk from the almond meal. Gather the nut bag or cheese cloth around the almond meal and twist close. Squeeze and press with clean hands to extract as much almond milk as possible. You should get about 2 cups. (See Recipe Note for what to do with the leftover almond meal.)
- Sweeten to taste. Taste the almond milk, and if a sweeter drink is desired, add sweetener to taste.
- Refrigerate almond milk. Store the almond milk in sealed containers in the fridge for up to two days.
Gauranga Abdominal Breathing
- Oxygenates the blood going to the brain and every cell of your body, so it is very energizing.
- Calms your body and mind, thus, it is effective stress reducing
- Place your hands on your abdomen right beneath your rib cage.
- Inhale deeply and slowly through your nose. Your stomach rises, thus, pushing your hands up.
- Pause for a moment and then exhale fully through your mouth saying GAU-RA-ANG-GA.
- Repeat the first 3 steps for at least 10 times.
“The Blessed Lord said: Fearlessness, purification of one's existence, cultivation of spiritual knowledge, charity, self-control, performance of sacrifice, study of the Vedas, austerity and simplicity; nonviolence, truthfulness, freedom from anger; renunciation, tranquility, aversion to faultfinding, compassion and freedom from covetousness; gentleness, modesty and steady determination; vigor, forgiveness, fortitude, cleanliness, freedom from envy and the passion for honor--these transcendental qualities, O son of Bharata, belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.”
- Bhagavad-Gita Chapter 16 Texts 1-3
“Akrodha means to check anger. Even if there is provocation one should be tolerant, for once one becomes angry his whole body becomes polluted. Anger is a product of the modes of passion and lust, so one who is transcendentally situated should check himself from anger.”
- A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Found in several historical texts, including the Bible, almonds are an ancient food. They are believed to have originated from West Asia and North Africa. Today, they are cultivated in the Mediterranean countries and in California.
Here are some benefits:
Reduces risk in heart disease
High in monounsaturated fats, almonds have been associated with reducing the risk of heart disease.
Protects against Diabetes
According to a study in the Journal of Nutrition, almonds not only decrease after-meal rises in blood sugar, they also provide antioxidants
Lowers risk of weight gain
Despite almonds’ cardio-protective benefits, people avoid them for fear of weight gain.
However, a study in Obesity showed that people who ate nuts at least two times a week were less likely to gain weight than those who almost never ate nuts.
Helps in energy production
Almonds are also great sources of manganese, copper and riboflavin (vitamin B2). The first two are trace minerals that assist in the undisrupted flow of energy. Riboflavin meanwhile allows oxygen-based energy production in the body.
You can order Swanson Organic Almonds here.
Based in Fargo, N.D., Swanson Vitamins began as a mail-order business in 1969 and is now one of America's largest privately held dietary supplement suppliers. An industry leader in bringing GMP-certified vitamins and supplements directly to consumers, Swanson’s unwavering commitment to quality and customer service serves its mission of providing quality products at affordable prices.